You were born to swim and not to sink, you were born to fly and not to fall, you were born to climb and not to crawl.
What is RFHC? We are a Baptist Congregation of people from Freiburg and the surroundings and around the globe who are thirsty and hungry for more excellency of God in our daily lives: We are a people called to go deeper and beyond religion and discover the reality of the loving, merciful God we serve.
Together we are learning to live victorious lives based on the promises on God’s word. And we are sharing the life-changing message of Jesus Christ, as well as the unity and love of God, with our communities, Germany and the world as whole.
No matter where you live, no matter how far and distant, we’d love to have you join us, because each and every member of our great family makes a real difference. RFHC – a place you can call home, a place where unity and love is reigning.
Rev. and Mrs. Peprah-Kwakye
Our Great leadership includes … Pastor Sylvester Peprah-Kwakye. Leading, pioneering and guiding, RFHC, Rev. Sylvester’s heart is to help women, men, as well as children, to know they are in Jesus Christ.
His humour keeps the congregation smiling as he lives a life changing truth and teaches how to daily apply God’s word in every situation. He brings an exhilarating effect of the gospel upon his congregation and so, many believe he is a man called by God and raised by God in the land to bring the crucial balance between the charismatic power and charismatic holiness.
Co-pastor Adelaide Peprah-Kwakye is the Senior Pastor’s wife. Her rich heritage of faith comes through as she preaches the word, directs and leads prayer life at RFHC. Adelaide loves teaching a biblical truth that helps people improve their lives, families and the community.
Evangelist Darlington Onuchukwu, he has been part of RFHC for almost as long as he can remember. He is a singer, publisher and bible teacher per excellence. He leads in the many activities of the church giving people a place where they can learn, be accepted and grow into men and women God has called them to be.
Where the action is ...
A church with a vision and a mission. A rapid growing house of God where the touch of the Holy Spirit and the presence of the Lord has continued to manifest in the lives of all who have identified with the Christ faithful. Lives never remain the same in the shortest possible God’s own appointed time to those who hearken to His call “Come unto me all ye that labour and are heavy laden and I will give you rest” … Matthew 11:28”
Through this chapel. We have a catalogue of testimonies and there is a continuous joy in this house of God. Whosoever will, the promise is sure and secured, just take a step of faith, firm and rooted as we believe strongly in the Bible text that says ….. “But without faith it is impossible to please him: For he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him” … Hebrews 11:6
Arm yourself with this belief and faith, find time, come and worship with us, dedicatedly follow our teaching programs/activities, ….. “Casting all your care upon him: for he careth for you” … you will, for sure, give a testimony.
You are welcome!
The Mission of Royal Family is to bring the lost to Christ and believers into a life of victory through preaching, teaching, publishing and promoting the uncompromising word of faith throughout the world.
And to teach Christians worldwide who they are in Christ Jesus and how to live a victorious life in their covenant rights and privileges.
The fulfilment of that mission takes place when those believers become rooted and grounded enough in God’s word to reach out and teach others these same principles.
We are called to:
1. Lead people, primarily born-again believers and unbelievers to the place where they operate proficiently in the Biblical principles of faith, love, healing, prosperity, redemption and righteousness, and where they can share these principles with others.
2. Assist believers in Christ becoming rooted, grounded and established in the word of God by teaching them to give God’s word first place in their lives. Col. 1:23, Psalm 112
3. Reveal the mysteries, the victorious revelation of God’s word that have been hidden from the ages. Col. 1:25-28
4. Build an army of matured Christian believers, bringing them from milk to meat and from religion to reality. We are called to train them to become skilful in the word of righteousness and to stand firm in spiritual warfare against the wiles of the devil kingdoms of darkness.
Hebrews 5:12-14, Ephesians 6:10-18
5. Proclaim that Jesus is the answer for the world today, and that we are a chosen people, a Royal Priesthood, peculiar people from the top of the world to the bottom and all the way round. Amen!
Statement of Faith
1. We believe in the Scriptures, both Old and New Testaments, to be the inspired Word of God, without error in the original writings, the complete revelation of His will for the salvation of men, and the Divine and final authority for all Christian faith and life.
2. We believe in one God, Creator of all things, infinitely perfect and eternally existing in three persons, Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
3. We believe that Jesus Christ is true God and true man, having been conceived of the Holy Ghost and born of the Virgin Mary. He died on the cross as a sacrifice for our sins according to the Scriptures. Further, He arose bodily from the dead, ascended into heaven, where, at the right hand of the Majesty on High, He now is our High Priest and Advocate.
4. We believe that the ministry of the Holy Spirit is to glorify the Lord Jesus Christ and during this age to convict men, regenerate the believing sinner, and indwell, guide, instruct, and empower the believer for godly living and service.
5. We believe that man was created in the image of God but fell into sin and is therefore lost and only through regeneration by the Holy Spirit can salvation and spiritual life be obtained.
6. We believe that the shed blood of Jesus Christ and His resurrection provide the only ground for justification and salvation for all who believe, and only such as receive Jesus Christ are born of the Holy Spirit, and thus become children of God.
7. We believe in water baptism and the Lord’s Supper.
8. We believe that the true Church is composed of all such persons who through saving faith in Jesus Christ have been regenerated by the Holy Spirit and are united in the body of Christ of which He is the Head.
9. We believe that only those who are thus members of the true Church shall be eligible for membership in the local church.
10. We believe that Jesus Christ is the Lord and Head of the Church, and that every local church has the right under Christ to decide and govern its own affairs.
11. We believe in the personal and pre-millennial and imminent coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and that this `Blessed Hope´ has a vital bearing on the personal life and service of the believer.
12. We believe in the bodily resurrection of the dead; of the believer to everlasting blessedness and joy with the Lord; of the unbeliever to judgement and everlasting conscious punishment.
Membership is a matter of accepting Jesus Christ as your Lord and Saviour, and experiencing believer's baptism by immersion.